Saturday, July 17, 2010

Italia



Italia is a very beautiful country, Venice was romantic, Florence was lovely and Rome was breath taking. They are known for pizzas and pasta....but what happened to their pasta?.... honestly, I was kinda disappointed, it didn't taste like what I expected it to be, I was looking for the hmmmm factor but.... anyways everything else were delicious especially their Gelato.... had gelato even if it was freezing cold..brrr



BEEF CARPACCIO

THEIR VERSION OF LASAGNA.. INTERESTING =)


MOZZARELLA WITH TOMATOES WITH ANOTHER KIND OF LASAGNA

AL FRESCO IN VENICE... This was my favorite, and the food was yummy!


Gelato! Hazelnut and Lemon


But don't listen to me(about the pasta), this was just my opinion.... try visiting Italy and try it for yourself, you will love it there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment