Monday, September 20, 2010

NAPA

Napa is the former Aresi at Il Terrazo. They have the same menu, just with a different name.

Ambiance was ok, place was clean, music suits the environment, temperature of the place was a little warm, waiters were attentive but some were "papatay patay"....
For the food, overall it was good .

Here's what we had.


Chicken Skewers with Mango Salsa
The chicken was very tender and tasty, it goes well with the Mango salsa


Fish and Chips PHP 290
I was happy because the fish is not Dory, but it was bland. We had to season with some more salt and pepper. Get Hooked Fish 'n Chips tastes better.


Garlic Seafood Pasta PHP 175


Cajun Jambalaya PHP 260
It was a little dry compared to the other Jambalaya that I have tasted. And it didn't have the Creole taste.


Italian sausage with Sundried Tomatoes pasta PHP 195
This was really Scrumptious. I love this.

If you were to ask me if I'd come back again... yes I will. And will order the Sundried tomato pasta and chicken skewers again =)

FOR RESERVATIONS

CONTACT NO: 332-1941
IL TERRAZO
TOMAS MORATO COR. SCT. MADRINAN ST. Q.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment