Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WING KINGS

I underestimated the hotness of their "SUPER HOT".... It was by far the hottest that I've tried.....
I've tried Buffalo Wings and Things, Hooter's, Charlie's Grill's, Gumbo's, Sunrise Bucket's Super Hot or Nuclear and this is the only one that made me ask for some water.

It was reasonably priced... Chicken didn't stay crispy, it wasn't crispy at all but taste was good =) liked their honey mustard dip also...wanted the cheezy bleu but it was already 86.


Located at The Fort, near Shell and Starbucks




"Super Hot" Chicken Wings....hot sauce was made with siling labuyo... if you zoom in you'll see the chopped chili's

RATING FOR CHICKEN WINGS
1 - 5 * five as the highest

WING KINGS
taste 5
hotness 5
crispiness 2

CHARLIE'S GRILL
taste 5
hotness 4
crispiness 4

HOOTERS "HOT"
taste 5
hotness 4
crispiness 4

* rated these 3 only 'coz these we're the ones that I've tried recently...

No comments:

Post a Comment